Thursday, March 13, 2014

Cum Enema

As told, I am writing you after having sex... :)

So the last time my hubby and I played we fucked so long that we rubbed his dick raw lmao. So he's been out of commission for a bit 

Tonight I wasn't planning on having sex to give his cock more time to heal.  All I had planned on was making out a bit 

I know you men, so I'll skip the making out bit in this story lol

Hes on his back and I'm leaning over him. He's grabbing the back of my head and we are kissing hard amd I reposition myself and he starts to grab my tits and pulls me up to his face and starts biting on my nipples HARD (it got my pussy soaking wet!)

We start to spoon (our newest favorite position) and he's rubbing his dick up against my wet pussy and teasing me by not putting it in but rubbing up against it. Then he starts to rub it up against my ass. And you know how much I love anal and it's been forever!

So he finally stands up and pulls me to him so I'm on all fours and he thrusts inside of me and OH MY GOD! It felt so good to finally have his cock inside my pussy!

He fucks me for awhile and I'm rubbing my pussy and I say to him "do you want to cum inside my pussy or my ass". And he very sexily says "anywhere you want". And I just scream out "fuck my ass!"

So he starts to slide his cock inside my ass and it was so fucking tight and so fucking delicious!

I was screaming and rubbing my clit and I fucking came soooooooo hard!

So now I'm goimg to the bathroom and having a nice cum enema lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment