Thursday, April 10, 2014

Once you go black... By Dawn

Here's another sissy who wanted to on my blog. Here is what he wrote. And I completely agree with his last sentence. I'm sure most if my sisisies would completely agree!

--------------------------------------------------

I was 30 and going through a divorce. I kept reading on the web about black Sexual Superiority.

Being a curios person a paid a Black man $200 to suck his cock. Once I saw his cock and how beautiful it was I was hooked for life.

I am in Connecticut where the Coast Guard Academy is. These guys are nearly all black, 18-19, just out of basic training. They are built and horny as hell. In the next town is a glory hole place which should be called shrine to black cock.

I swear every day pass guy goes there to get sucked off. It is non stop cock to suck and fuck me for hours. These guys are so horny when they put their cock head in my mouth they shoot 8 or 9 ropes. They don't get soft at all, and then go to work on my mouth andthroat.

The guys who are witing aRE CONSTANTLY HUMILIATING ME LIKE, "ALL YOU WHITE FAGGOTS ARE GOOD FOR IS SUCKING BLACK COCK." I believe that is the absolute truth. It's in the back of every white guy's mind. They've just got to get it out to fulfill their destiny.

 In any case, I started going there for 3 or 4 hours once a week. How many cocks did I suck? I don't know. I got lost in the BBCs. Then it was twice a week... then three...now four. I'm sure it's going to go up

How many BBCs have I sucked and have fucked me? It must be in the high hundreds. All because of a one time experiment. Once you go blACK...

No comments:

Post a Comment