Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sissy girl Emily - by Felicity

I have a sissy girl I call Emily (you know who you are!). And she is a little cock sucker. For Christmas, I sent her some outfits for her to wear while she is sucking cock. Sexy panties, stockings, and a camisole she can wear and look super cute for the boys she sucks.

She is a very good girl... usually... But when she's bad, I have to punish her by torturing your clitty and pussy.

Some of the tortures include: slaping her ballies, clitty, and ass; using a ball crusher; nipple clamps; close pins on her nipples, clit and balls; icey hot; using a pumis stone one her clitty; and other painful things. But you know what, her clitty still stays hard!!

Is that something you'd be interested in too? Or maybe you'd just like to dress up and suck cock for me? Or maybe get fucked by a real mans dick? hehe :P

I'd love to play with you!!

Love,

Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment