Sunday, November 8, 2015

ABDL - my favorite callers - By Lily

ABDL boys (or girls) are my favorite callers!  They are just so much fun!

There are so many different types it's quite interesting.

There are the guys who want to be coddled and babied and to sit on my lap and having me hug them, and sing to them and dress them up, even sucking from mommy's nipples

Then there are ones who like me to tell them how to masturbate in their diaper.  My favorite thing to do is have them lay on their tummy and grind against their bed.  This way their diaper is pressing up against their dick while they grind on the bed.

Then there are the ones who like to be punished.  And when I punish, I like to humiliate too, I like to bring them out to the park all dressed up in their stroller and then make them pull down their pants so I and every one else can see their diaper and spank their ass over the diaper, usually bent over my knee. 

this way everyone can see that they are a sissy and are wearing diapers!

There's much more I like too... but you have to call to find out that!

No comments:

Post a Comment