Friday, November 13, 2015

Poopy Diapers - By Eva

Does baby have a poopy diaper?  Well Granny Eva would love to change you and make you all clean!


I change so many peepee and poopy diapers in a day, I tell ya!  You babies just are poop machines!


I'm a grandma, so I have changed some real poopy diapers as well as virtual ones.  I certainly do not shy away from that peeeeeuuuuuuu stinky diapers! hahah


Granny Eva will take good care of you.  After I clean your diaper, and change you into a new one, maybe a bambino so it holds over night?   Then I'll put you in your jammies and sit you on my lap so I can rock you to sleep and sign you a lullaby. 


You will fall right to sleep in Grandma's arms.  Then I will tuck you into bed and kiss you on your forehead so you'll have wonderful dreams


Good night my baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment