Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Adult baby sissy girl - By Paige

I talk to sissies and adult babies a lot.  In fact, most of my callers are one or the other.  However, I love when I have a sissy who is also an adult baby.  BUT, when that sissy wants to be a sissy girl, it's so much more fun!


I have a client, Robert, who loves to dress up like a baby girl.  I have actually gone shopping for him online and gotten him some really cute rumba panties with the frilly lacy on the butt that can go right over his diaper.


He loves those pink girlie dresses that flare out and make him look like a baby girl.  Pink pink pink! Is his favorite color!  From bonnets to booties, from bottles to diapers, everything has to be pink!


He's just so cute!


We will talk about how I'd dress him up and put him in a stroller and walk him around the park.  I'd talk to all the other mommies and tell them all about my little baby girl!

So much fun!


Are you an adult baby sissy?  Well Mommy Paige would love to change your diaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment