Thursday, November 19, 2015

Brands of Diapers - by Melanie

What brand of diaper do you like?


I know a lot of guys will just go to the store and buy Depends or Attends, but there are so many cute baby brands out there!


My favorite is Bambino.  I love the teddy bears and the new one they have with the little characters on it!  Super adorable and super absorbent too.  I have found many of my clients love Bambinos because they can go potty all day and not leak at all!


Aww So Cute has some really cute styles with different prints on the entire diaper, but I am not sure of their absorbency.


ABU Space is a new brand I've heard of that has super cute patterns and isn't too expensive.  Haven't heard of anyone trying them though.


Cuddlz doesn't have the cutest patterns, but at least they have patterns and they aren't just all white!


Then there are cloth diapers which are awesome!  In fact, Lily, one of the girls who works here makes some really cute patterns.  The best part besides the entire diaper has a pattern and they are super soft, is they have a sewn in spot to hold your wee pad for extra absorbency!


I'd love to hear what you like!


Either way, you may want to get some plastic panties to go over them!

No comments:

Post a Comment